One month is down, and it's not been a good one for Red Sox Nation. Beltre is the only everyday player with a batting average over .300. Pedroia is leading the team in home runs, but sub-par batting average. Buchholz has a respectable ERA, but is 2 and 2. Lackey is 2 and 1 despite an ERA double Buchholz'. I don't know what has happened to Beckett and Lester. Dice-K last night? I didn't expect the meltdown from Wakefield, but it happens. Just seems like it happened way too much last month. And defense? I thought they paid for good defense, what have we seen? Lots of unearned runs. An unprecedented bunch of outfield errors. This team, like the Dodgers, paid a lot of money, and expected a lot. Both are in epic fail mode. I hope Tito gets this group together.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
I thought they'd be better by now.
One month is down, and it's not been a good one for Red Sox Nation. Beltre is the only everyday player with a batting average over .300. Pedroia is leading the team in home runs, but sub-par batting average. Buchholz has a respectable ERA, but is 2 and 2. Lackey is 2 and 1 despite an ERA double Buchholz'. I don't know what has happened to Beckett and Lester. Dice-K last night? I didn't expect the meltdown from Wakefield, but it happens. Just seems like it happened way too much last month. And defense? I thought they paid for good defense, what have we seen? Lots of unearned runs. An unprecedented bunch of outfield errors. This team, like the Dodgers, paid a lot of money, and expected a lot. Both are in epic fail mode. I hope Tito gets this group together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment